Followers

Thursday 2 May 2024

Challenge #82 - Results

 Good day to you all and a big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us. 

It's time for me to announce the Winner and Top Picks for our last challenge. 

The winner of this challenge is:

 #48 Lorraine
 

The Top Picks are : 

#1 Sweetpea 

# 4 Carol Gill

#  26 Diny

#  36 Crafty Den

# 71 Irene M

# 81 Julie Reed

# 102 Aunty Sue

#   113 Annie H

 
Be sure to take your blog badges.
I hope to see you over at the new challenge soon.

Happy Crafting xx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top Picks and congrats to the other ladies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat ontzettend leuk dat ik een van de topkeuzes ben geworden.....dankjewel!
    Gefeliciteerd ook aan alle andere winnaars.
    Groetjes Diny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled that my card was chosen as the winner I will proudly show the badge on my blog congratulations to all top picks
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for my top pick card ! Congrats to the winner and other top picks.

    ReplyDelete