Followers

Monday 1 April 2024

Challenge #81 - Results

Good day to you all and a big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us. 

It's time for me to announce the Winner and Top Picks for our last challenge. 

The winner of this challenge is:

 #25 Swissie 

The Top Picks are : 

#2 Uschi

#39 Annie H

#58 Rina

#71 Scrappyhorses

#78 Ans Gilbert

#80 Lorraine

#88 Helen

#124 Silke 

 
Be sure to take your blog badges.
I hope to see you over at the new challenge soon.

Happy Crafting xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my treat bag as a favourite - what a lovely surprise!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great surprise! Thank you for choosing my card as the winner for March!
    I'm so happy!
    Congrats to the top pics!
    Greetings from Switzerland,
    Liv (Swissie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for highlighting my card! Always fun to see all the animals here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the favourites and congratulations to all others mentioned
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a lovely surprise. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your TOP Picks. I´m so happy and I proudly put the badge on my blog. Thanks a lot!
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete