Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Challenge #77 - Results

Good day to you all.  A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us. 

It's time for me to announce the Winner and Top Picks. 

The winner of this challenge is:

 #13 Elaine L-P 

The Top Picks are : 

#20 Lorraine A. 

#35 Lorraine Lowe 

#58 Aimeslee 

#69 Wies 

#77 Ans Gilbert 

#91 Loopyloo

#111 Maryann Scrapbooking

Be sure to take your blog badges.
I hope to see you over at the new challenge soon.

Happy Crafting xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Elaine and all the Top Picks and thanks so much for including my make! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je suis tellement heureuse que ma carte ait été choisie pour le Top Pick. Merci mille fois !
    Félicitations aux autres créatrices qui m'accompagnent.
    A très bientôt pour un autre challenge sur les animaux.
    MaryannG
    I am so happy that my card was chosen for Top Pick. Thank you so much !
    Congratulations to the other creators who are with me.
    See you soon for another animal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks congratulations to all
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete