Followers

Monday 1 May 2023

Challenge #71 - Results

 Good day to you all.  A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us. 

It's time for me to announce the Winner and Top Picks. 

The winner of this challenge is:

#86 Elle-Jeanne
   
The Top Picks are : 

#3 Sweetpea

#33 Janis Lewis

#38 Marlene

#59 Andrea Norris

#79 Lisa Bird

#95 Epie 2

#99 Aimeslee

#125 Silke

#146 Carol Gill
 
Be sure to take your blog badges.
I hope to see you over at the new challenge soon.

Happy Crafting xx

5 comments:

  1. Dankjewel voor jullie keuze op mijn kaartje.
    De andere dames ook gefeliciteerd.
    Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card ion your Top Picks and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as a Top Pick! Congrats to the others! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as a top pick, congratulations to everyone else
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much , for choose my card as top pick
    Congratz everyone ...............
    Nice day Epie

    ReplyDelete