Followers

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Challenge #69 - Results

Good day to you all.  A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us. 

It's time for me to announce the Winner and Top Picks. 

The winner of this challenge is:
 
 #63 Monique Schattefor
   
The Top Picks are : 

#9 Uschi

#19 Ellie

#30 Pauline C

#40 Lori Podolsky

#53 Irene M

#89 Silke

#92 Judy V

#96 Annie H

#100 MeSi 


Be sure to take your blog badges.
I hope to see you over at the new challenge soon.

Happy Crafting xx

3 comments:

  1. Gratuliere alle Damen und sage DANKE!
    XxIrene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start my weekend! Thank you for selecting my card as a Top Pick. Congrats to the other winners. Have a happy weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just notice that I'm one of the top picks, thanks a lot !!

    ReplyDelete