Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Challenge #49 - Results

Good day to you all.  A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us. 

I did well with commenting this month and got right up to number 84!
Some months I get a lot less computer time than others and don't always get that far with my commenting lol!

It's time for me to announce the Winner and Top Picks. 

The winner of this challenge is:
 
  #6 Diane Louise 
 

 
 
The Top Picks are :-
 
#5 MeSi 
 


 #47 Billie A 
 
 
 

 



#78 Jackie C 








Be sure to take your blog badges.


I hope to see you over at the new challenge soon.




Happy Crafting xx

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for highlighting my project! I so enjoy the challenges and inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card as a favorite. Congratulations to the other winners. Awesome cards. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the Winner... you have made my day!! Congrats to all the other winners too.
    Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! Fabulous creations! Thank you for choosing my Conie Fong Bunny Tulips as one of the winners. Thank you for the wonderful challenges and for the inspiration from the DT with every new challenge. Have a fantastic day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete