Followers

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Challenge #20 - Results

Good day to you all.  A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us. 

Apologies that I am late posting results and am playing catch up for a few challenges but I have had Blogger and PC issues which are now resolved, thankfully. 

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3. 

The winner of this challenge is:





Lisa - If you wish to receive the prize of the paper pad mentioned in Challenge #20 then please email me.


The Top 3's are :-






Be sure to take your blog badges.

I hope to see you over at the new challenge soon.


Happy Crafting xx




2 comments:

  1. little happy dance , thanks for being picked in your Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner. I am so thrilled and wearing my badge! Congratulations to the Top 3 spots too

    ReplyDelete