Followers

Thursday 28 May 2020

Challenge #38 - Results

Good day to you all.  A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us. 



It's time for me to announce the Winner and Top Picks. 

The winner of this challenge is: (2 winners as I really couldn't decide between these two!!)

#83 Zora 


#25 Reeta 



The Top Picks are :-
 
#18 Crafty 




# 60 Annie H





#106 Karen C 

#124 Rosina 


#130 Carol Gill 


#137 EmmaT 




Be sure to take your blog badges.


I hope to see you over at the new challenge soon.




Happy Crafting xx




5 comments:

  1. Ooooh thank you for a top pick with my birds. Congrats to all the top picks and 2 winners and thank you for a fabulous challenge blog. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! Thank you so much for choosing my Hummingbird card. It is an honor to be selected as one of the top pick winners. Thank you so much. Have a fabulous day and stay safe. Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for my card as top pick. Congrats to the other picks and winners !!
    xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top Picks and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete