Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Challenge #16 - Results

Good day to you all.  A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us.  

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3. 

The winner of this challenge is:



Lisa - the colouring of this is amazing and I love the sparkle.  
Thank you so much for sharing this superb make with us x


The Top 3's are :-

#34 - Carla

#40 - Annie H

#79 - Marjeta



Be sure to take your blog badges.

I hope to see you over at the new challenge soon.

Happy Crafting xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner. I am so thrilled and am wearing my badge. Congrats to the Top 3! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being in the top 3 !! Lisa congrats to you as the winner !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card as TOP 3. Congratulation to other winners.

    ReplyDelete